Tuesday, January 31, 2006

That's better!

It's cooler here now. This is good. I'm sick of the really hot weather. Maybe if i was on the beach it'd be fine, but going to work everyday just isn't. So this is much more my pace!

Mum turned 60 yesterday. Happy birthday mum! Makes me feel old. I mean, I remember when 60 seemed so old, but mum isn't old like that at all! And if that's the case, it means that she doesn't seem that old because I'm getting older myself... sobering thought that...

Had Jay, Jode and Eman and S-pack around for dinner on Saturday night. What a great family! Seth decided to face plant our kitchen tiles. No lasting damage, but a nice little bruise. The thing is, as sad for him as it was it just looks so funny when a beautiful little baby who is just sitting there suddenly loses balance and topples over. Legs go up, limbs everywhere, with no control at all...

I'm hungry and it's nearly time to finish work for the day so that's it... Not really very exciting huh? Still, I posted, and that's at least something.

1 comment:

Another Footy Fans Blog said...

Big Bad Bustling Bubba!

Nice to see you came to my little corner of the web! I hear ya on the London people... Crazy northern hemisphere folk.

Live it up while you can. Do you realise Sharon and I have been home for 15 months now!!!