Friday, January 06, 2006

Had a few drinks with Dean last night at Eastland at the Balsamic Lounge. Spent I guess 2 hours just sitting and chatting about some rather interesting topics. I realised that I just dont' get out as much and do things like that anymore. I guess it's something to do with being old and married, but I miss it. I'm a reasonably social animal and with everyone having kids and getting married it's interesting just how much things have changed. One thing that did occur to me was it doesn't have to actually be like that, but maybe I just need to make a bit more effort nowadays. That I think I can handle.

Maybe I should add it to my New Years resolutions...

3 comments:

Ant said...

Hey wondered over on the back of you being a doggies fan!

This should probably be in yout darce post but...damn how unlucky is the poor barstad.

Anyway Have fun mate!

Another Footy Fans Blog said...

Yes mate. Very sorry for him. And all us fans!

Still, it's gonna be a fun season...

Ant said...

We have to make the finals this year...!