Friday, January 27, 2006

sore and hot

This post isn't really a complaining post, just thought i'd put down some things from the last few days... It's been hot again. Yesterday was Australia Day (wohooh!) and a public holiday for us, but it was 40 degrees again here in Melbourne. This HAS to be one of the hottest Januarys ever. I did some good blokey stuff like go to the hardware store and buy things to stick into walls to put other things on... very manly huh?

The trouble is I can barely move. I started a new gym program on Wednesday that the fitness instructor Troy made for me... It hurt... a LOT... I figure once I'm used to it it'll be fantastic, but until then I'm just sore. My thighs are just two big bruises.

That's it for now. Hopefully more to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nath,
Sorry about your thighs.....
kez