Thursday, January 05, 2006

I may have eaten a bug...

True. I may have...

I had lunch at wagamama noodle bar (the yummiest noodle bar in the world - just ask Bubz and Z!) Unfortunately, at the end I was eating the salad and down the bottom as I was finishing was a rather large winged insect struggling in the (yummy) dressing and sauce from the rice dish.

Now, normally I'm not phased by this kind of thing, but this was the END of my meal, so no opportunity to check the rest of the food. It occurred to me if there was one, there may have been another, or a couple of others, or...

Turns out that they only use organic salad ingredients (a good thing - both for me and the insect). Therefore, sometimes things just don't die like good chemicals would kill them. Instead, they get eaten.

Still, I didn't pay for the meal so all around it wasn't too bad.

Now, having said all of this, I would still heartily recommend them. I have eaten there (well, at the ones in London anyway) MANY times and always loved it. They still get my vote.

No comments: