Sunday, December 18, 2005

More Carols, no mozzies!

Well, it's nearly 1 am, and I'm back from doing my second carols in gig in two nights in at Federation Square in the city. No mozzies like at the Box Hill gig last weekend! It was another great night, with I think close to 2000 there tonight. Good turnout and great fun. It seems at Christmas time there just isn't enough saxophonists to go around, so I end up playing more in about 3 weeks than I do for the rest of the year!

Had a bit of bloggers block the last few days - possibly because I've been so busy. So nothing profound to say tonight (of course, it could simply be that making updates to my Blog at 1 in the morning is not conducive to great moments of eloquent intellectualism!)... Come to think of it, not sure I ever really have them anyway... Night night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nath and sharon
Just found your blog and enjoyed reading it! Thanks for doing this. Have a wonderful Christmas.Agnes H

Another Footy Fans Blog said...

AGNES!

Thanks for reading. Nice of you to drop by. Hope all is well, and not too cold up that end of the world!

Merry Christmas to you all too!