Monday, December 19, 2005

Converted

I think I'm officially a Firefox convert now.

If you don't know what Firefox is, it's a web browser. I do a LOT of web browsing. Both in my job and at home, and frankly, it's now a sensational program. I used to find it buggy and unstable, but that's all changed with all the changes. And all the incredible extensions make it SOOOO much better than IE for browsing the web.

If you haven't yet, go download it and give it a try - and check out the extensions section at https://addons.mozilla.org/ as well.

You can even get an extension called ietab that lets you open links in IE, but still within a tab in Firefox. Now, you will either find that really cool and useful (some sites only work with IE), or you will be thinking 'huh'? I guess it's a matter of perspective...

No comments: