Friday, March 17, 2006

The ref!

I know, I know. By posting this I can be accused of sour grapes and all that... But geez! Did anyone see the English jumper that rugby 7's ref had on under his top? Seriously. We aren't meant to win games against better opposition like England (in the 7's that's sad but true) but to lose to a continual stream of dubious decisions and send offs was a bit hard to stomach. Dean and I were out for a few at Balsamic, watching the game, and it was a bit of a bummer.

Still, as always is the case we had our chances and they were dropped. Oh well. We still made the next round so all is not lost!

Please forgive me if most of my posts are of a sporting nature over the next week or so. I'm such a sucker for sport, and with the first test on (good one Clarkey!), the games, and the footy season about to start I'm a little inundated with things to watch. I'm on the lookout for odd little stories on the games though, so if I see something cool I'll post it.

And don't foget - GO JAMAICA!!!

And Jimmy Cliff did a free concert last night at the Myer Music Bowl. How cool is that? (I may well be showing my age with that last comment...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nath, who is Jimmy Cliff?

Another Footy Fans Blog said...

behind bob marley, he'd be the most famous jamaican musician of all time. reggae, ska, that kind of thing. a true legend!