Thursday, March 02, 2006

Freindy the angry little man...

As most of you know Brad Freind is staying with us while Annie, Millsy and he look for a new place to live. They had a false start the other day (bummer guys!) but the resulting post in his blog is damn funny.

He's an angry little man right now!

Check the link to his blog in the the link section on the left hand side for the low-down. Really. Do it. It's funny!

Oh yeh, and I wiped his backside 6 wins to none on xbox Rallisport Challenge 2 the other night... Just thought I'd throw that in. I believe I said something like "you've got some time before you go out, how about I kick your ass at a game of something". The reply went along the lines of "Ummmm... I'll play, but I'm not so sure you'll kick my ass".

Poor Brad, he was serious too. He really thought he'd win :)

Bring it on Freindy. Any time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I should reply to this post but I'm not really sure what to say. If I think of something, I'll make a more meaningful comment.