Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Forum - go post NOW!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a forum for over 12 months now. Now, I don't need to. Lukey has one! It's a great idea, and he has some good areas to post.

The thing is, a forum works REALLY well if lots of people use it, and they post regularly. Of course, if they don't, it will die a quick and painful death. I'm a seasoned forum user and I know how interesting a GOOD forum can be. But the ONLY thing that makes a forum good is because it is active.

So I'm putting my weight behind The Forum by posting about it here.

I ask you to seriously consider doing 3 things:

1. Register for the forum. It's free, there is NO email spam ever, and it gives you a profile to use.
2. Post on it.
3. Post on it some more.

The link you need...

http://www.aokforums.com/luke/luke.html

Get cracking! It is good only if we all use it damnit!

No comments: