Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today's funny informational facts...

OK, a couple of odd things for the day...

Checked my web site stats today just out of curiosity. I know you can go to blog sites on blogspot and they can give you a random blog to go to next. At least, I ASSUME that's why someone got to my blog from this one... http://eroticwrestling.blogspot.com/

Yep, someone got to my blog from a link at the eroticwrestling blog. Now, I have NOT clicked this link (I'm at work, so doing so could well get me fired given the title...) and I do not necessarily endorse what they do either, but hey, it's a wide and varied world we live in! :) My blog sure would be a let down for that poor person given the likely content in the previous blog they visited. I guess they COULD have a link to my site, but I highly doubt that... If anyone is game enough to check feel free to let me know in the comments section...

Second funny fact:

According to Google Trends - in 2006 more people searched the word "sheep" into Google from New Zealand OR the UK than put "Jessica Alba"AND "Eva Longoria" combined!!! (Number 1 and 2 in a recent FHM top 100 sexiest women poll). Australia had their priorities more in order.

No comments: