Saturday, July 01, 2006

The letter 'I'

Well, it starts again. Saturday morning, take II.

Here's to hoping this one is more successful than last weekend! It's 9:30am, I've been in for about 2 hours. It's too early to tell if we are in trouble yet, so cross all of your fingers and toes for me!!!!!

Update 1:

3:oopm. Things are moving. Had a number of scares, but things are definitely moving forward.

I have learnt a valuable lesson. If someone provides you with 1000's of lines of computer code (literally) and the leave the letter 'i' out of those millions of characters worth of information. If that letter 'i' is left out in the wrong spot, it will make EVERYTHING fail... And fail BADLY...

Who'd have thought that the letter 'i' could be such a destructive letter! I'm thinking of banning the letter I in my next blog post just to make a protest against such cruelty!

No comments: